I am the only wine
Strong enough to make you blotto,
The only cure to your illness.
I know thou art mighty and strong
Only because I am here,
For you. With you.
And only I, could be the reason
You are weak, again.
Only I could make you whole
Even when I am the reason
You need to be complete.
I am the one behind your breathing
That counteracts rhythm.
I am the only beauty
That can get you uglily insane.
Into my eyes you look
To be whole again.
But here I am; the only reason
You ever needed healing.
- BE UNCOMMON by Izuchukwu Okafor
- THE DEAD WE HOLD IN MEMORY by Dominic Ayegba Okoliko
- I AM by Joshua Levites
- DOT IN MY EYES by Joshua Levites
- IN THE COURSE OF THE SOUL REAPER’S VOYAGE by Thaalith Abubakar Gimba
- SWEET IS THY WORD by Victor Olise
- SALAAM ALAYQUM by Samuel Amazing Ayoade
- ABE IGI OROMBO by Morenikeji Oloye
- SHADOWS ON HIS WALL by Ojembe Victor
- MOREMI AJASORO by Ololade Akinlabi